Trainer – Rebecca Norton (Sense of Direction)
How would you like to:
- be organised instead of always rushing around without time to do the things you want?
- feel focused rather than indecisive?
- be able to move forwards rather than endlessly procrastinating?
- be confident instead of fearful?
- feel in control rather than constantly overwhelmed?
- have clarity instead of confusion?
- have a clear sense of direction rather than just drifting through life?
The consequences of feeling stuck, confused and overwhelmed lead to frustration, inaction and a lack of enthusiasm. We are kept in a vicious cycle of constantly trying to catch up or simply not knowing where to start, so we don’t!
This workshop will make you think about what’s really important in your life. You will identify your values and learn tools to start making positive changes. You will be empowered to take action and leave feeling motivated and excited about the prospect of moving forwards.
Date & Time
Monday 24th July
6:45 – 8:45 pm
£10 per person (£8 for Girlguiding Members – please bring your membership card)
Includes cake and refreshments
41 Townhead Street, Guide House, Sheffield, S1 2EB
Central location with free parking and easily accessible by public transport
Call: 07812 901366
Limited numbers – booking essential!
Testimonials from previous participants
Rebecca’s quiet and calm positivity makes anything seem possible (Ruth)
One of the most useful sessions I have attended in a while! (Heather)
Taking time out to focus on me. Something none of us do enough (Carol)