Company & Contact Details
- Square Two Development Ltd
- Tel: 01629 734101 / 07791 610215
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: squaretwo.co.uk
- Twitter: @HTcoach
- LinkedIn: Debbie Inglis
- Pinterest: Debbie Inglis
- Google+: Debbie Inglis
- Facebook: Debbie Inglis
- Confidence & Assertiveness
- Accredited Coaching Skills Training
- Mental Toughness Coaching & Training
- Leadership Coaching for School Leaders and Leadership Teams
I set up Square Two Development in 2008, after coaching managers and team leaders(business coaching) and private individuals (life coaching) for 4 years. Before that I was a teacher for 16 years in a range of roles, including school leadership roles and local authority consultant. I thoroughly enjoyed each one, particularly the consultancy role, where I honed my training and mentoring skills.
This is what naturally took me down the coaching route, and sparked my desire to work in partnership with people in the workplace, helping them to make the most of their skills / strengths, and develop confidence in areas where they felt they were lacking.
With my extensive education background it seemed the natural step to focus my attention with Square Two on coaching and training in the education sector.
Square Two reflects my philosophy … moving you forward and avoiding that feeling of ‘going back to square one’!
My work now centres around the following:
- 1-1 Leadership Coaching
- Senior Leadership Team Group Coaching
- Writing and delivering my “Coaching Skills Training for Schools” programmes
- Trainer and facilitator for New Heads / Deputy & Assistant Heads CPD Groups
I have also maintained my work in the private sector. As I’ve discovered working across both private and public sectors the issues for leaders are very much the same … how best to deal with work pressures as well as leading and developing team members and colleagues.
In order to provide the best services to my clients I have completed high quality coaching training programmes, receiving 3 separate coaching qualifications in the process:
- Certificate in Business & Life Coaching (Barefoot Coaching)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Life and Business Coaching (Derby University)
- Advanced Diploma in Performance Coaching (Newcastle College)
I am also licensed to deliver and provide follow-up training / coaching for the MTQ48 Measure, which provides individuals with a score for their overall mental toughness.
I have been lead facilitator and organiser of the 3 Shires Coaching Group since 2011, and in 2014 became its Chair. I enjoy sharing my experiences and learning new things from my Shires colleagues! I have regular coaching supervision sessions from one of the top coaches in the UK, and am always looking for ways to develop and grow personally, as well as in my business.
I am a member of the following organisations: