Company & Contact Details
- Beverley Powell NCFE Life Coach
- Tel: 07960 868 941
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: areyoureadytolead.co.uk
- Twitter: @UKCoachleader
- LinkedIn: Beverley Powell
- Pinterest: UKCoachleader
- Instagram: UKCoachleader
- Leadership and Organisational Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Presentations / Facilitation
My 15-year career has encompassed both the public and private sectors, and my outstanding leadership has led to strategic outcomes for a range of organisations.
I’m an accredited life coach, a qualified police trainer, a mentor and a transformational leader, and I’m the author of the research study, ‘A critical analysis of the Transgender experience when accessing primary and secondary care within the NHS’.
My commitment to my work and specialist expertise have resulted in receiving commendations from the police and prison services for leadership commitment to the equality and fairness agenda, and my innovative work has resulted in strategies that have led to sustainable commitments to progression, development and transformation within a range of public sector organisations.
My creative approach to my work means that I’m able to deliver impressive results that ally with recognised standards. Whether I’m addressing strategic business objectives or complex diversity issues, my leadership skills, research experience and unique delivery style means I always gets the best out of the people I’m working with.
From community groups to national institutions, I’m committed to delivering results that matter. My passion and experience combine to enable me to appreciate the many ways in which discrimination can affect staff and service users, and allow me to support individuals and groups to make positive changes.
- Diversity & Strategic Management – BSc (Hons) – University of Bradford
- Social Policy – BSc (Hons) – The Open University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) – University of Bolton
- Field Study / Social Policy, Criminology, Family, Welfare Diversity, Child Psychology (Dip Sol Pol) – The Open University (2002 – 2005)
- Life Coach (NCFE) – Newcastle College
- CIPD – currently a student until full qualification in 2017
- 3 Shires Meetings
- CIPD groups: West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire
- NHS regional leadership group
- NHS Coaching group
- NHS Diversity and Inclusion regional member
I am a member of the following organisations:
- NHS Regional Diversity and Inclusion Group
- Accredited HLM 360 Feedback
- NHS BAME Staff Network
- Alumni Open University
“I have always been impressed with Beverley’s integrity, knowledge and passion… She is an excellent team player and has a strategic mindset which she applies very well to impact practice… Her maturity, experience and commitment would make her a credit to any organisation”
Professor Carol Baxter, CBE, Diversity & Inclusion & Human Rights Consultant
“Beverley is definitely someone I would recommend especially around research and strategically embedding diversity and inclusion across your organisation. As a personality she is great to be around as she is upbeat, positive and professional and I’m very much looking forward to working with her again in the future”
Clive Taylor, Company Director at Indigo You Ltd
“Beverley has a genuine engaging style which commands respect and interest. She is exceptional in ensuring that equality work is conveyed in an accessible and non threatening style, yet with depth and thorough consideration. She is a delight to work with and has humour and a serious side. Her work is of the highest standard and during my time as Chief Executive I can genuinely say that Beverley was amongst the highest performing staff in the Trust.”
Sandra Taylor CEO Barnsley NHS Foundation Trust (2007-2010)