Here you will find information about forthcoming 3 Shires Coaching Group meetings.
Our meetings are held monthly, usually on the 1st Monday of the month, unless it falls on a bank holiday, when it moves to the second Monday.
We meet from 7:00 – 9:00pm at The Ibis Hotel, next to junction 30 (M1).
These meetings are an integral part of members’ ongoing CPD. We not only share expertise and take turns to lead thought-provoking sessions, we also get external speakers such as experienced and well-known coach Julie Starr and motivational speaker John Dabrowski to talk about coaching and personal development topics.
Next 6 Months Meeting Topics
Please contact Claire, our Treasurer, if you’d like to attend any of the following meetings
Tel: 07710 382 764
December 4th 2017: Christmas Social
This will be an evening of networking, sharing your successes from the year, free buffet, games and prizes!!
Hope you can join us.
New members and visitors welcome!
January 15th 2018: Coaching Triads
New Website & Logo Launch
Setting Personal and Business Goals for the year
Further details to follow.
February 5th 2018: Principles of Coaching
- Which principles of coaching do you follow?
- Are they written in your coaching contract? Or are they more inherent in your coaching practice (or both!)?
- Where do they originate? Do they come from your coaching training course provider or from your experience, research into coaching, professionally recognised coaching bodies or elsewhere?
This meeting will explore coaching principles, and you’ll be encouraged to bring along any that you currently follow, for sharing and discussing with the rest of the group.
- What is coaching supervision?
- Why should we have it?
- How often should coaches have supervision?
- Group or 1-1 supervision?
These and other questions will be answered, and there will be an opportunity for a group supervision session.
Details to follow nearer the time via newsletter and Facebook Group Events page.