If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please add your question in the comments box at the bottom and we’ll do our best to answer it!
Do I need to be a coach to join?
No! The 3 Shires Coaching Group is for:
- Qualified coaches
- Coaches-in-training / Student coaches
- Professionals with an interest in personal growth, and developing this in others
Why should I attend, and what benefits will I receive?
- You’ll have an opportunity to spend time with like-minded individuals, who are interested in their’s and other’s personal development & growth
- You’ll benefit from an opportunity to practise your skills and learn new ones!
- You’ll receive new ideas and share good practice
- You’ll be able to build / extend your networks and improve your business and coaching (or personal development) profile
- You’ll receive additional benefits – depending on which membership option you choose, if you decide to join us
What do meetings look like?
When you arrive, you’ll be warmly welcomed and you’ll experience a relaxed, informal environment. Refreshments will also be available on arrival (included in the cost).
The meetings take various forms including:
- guest speakers
- practical coaching opportunities
- workshops (e.g. ‘How to grow your coaching business’)
- book reviews
How much does it cost?
When you attend as a visitor, it will cost £10.
After up to 3 visits, you’ll have a choice of membership options, which each attract different costs. More here.
Can I promote my business at the meetings?
Yes. You can do this through:
- giving out your business cards / fliers
- telling the group about yourself / your business
- telling the group about any events you have coming up
Once you become a member (depending on the level you choose), you’ll also receive the following business-promoting opportunities: