Trainer: Claire Cahill
- Would you like to know what your inner confidence looks, sounds and feels like?
- Would you love to learn some great techniques to help you deal with anxiety and to help you say goodbye to the negative self talk and say hello to the confident new you?
- Would you like to feel more confident presenting your business pitch at networking events and ready to tackle those jobs you’ve been putting off for fear of failure or rejection?
If you have answered “YES” to one or more of these questions then this workshop is for you
- Saturday 30th September (9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Monday 30th October (10am – 1pm)
- Saturday 25th November (9:30am – 12:30pm)
Venue: The Ibis Hotel, Barlborough, S43 4WP
Introductory rate: £45
Book by Friday 22nd September by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- I enjoyed this short and informative workshop which has given me food for thought and work to do on my confidence so I can become the person I am capable of being – Sue S
- The relaxed atmosphere – you put us at ease. The interaction – kept the evening active & pacey. I have clarity about Little Miss Anxiety & Little Miss Confident as well as a greater understanding of confidence & self esteem. Thank you for an entertaining and interesting evening – loved the informality & friendliness – Suzanne Smith, Reconnected Kinesiology Therapy
- It was very informal and allowed me time to think. I’ve realised that “things” are not necessarily true or real & I have different techniques to try.
- It was thought provoking with good ideas that I can use to move forward. I am more aware of how my feelings affect my behaviour and have the ability to take positive steps to improve.