Trainer: Rebecca Norton
- Wish there was an extra hour in the day or an extra day in the week?
- Feeling overwhelmed and forever chasing your tail?
- Spinning too many plates?
- Never-ending ‘to do’ list?
- Want more time to spend with family or pursue hobbies and a social life?
- Want to feel calmer and more relaxed?
If you have answered Yes to any of these, then this workshop is for you!
- Identify where you spend your time and reclaim control
- Learn tools to make more effective use of your time and create positive changes
- Be empowered to take action and leave feeling motivated and excited about the prospect of having time to do the things you want
Monday 23rd October
6:45pm – 8:45pm
Quaker Meeting House, 10 St James Street, Sheffield, S1 2EW
£12 per person – includes refreshments.
Limited numbers; booking essential!
How to Book
Book via Eventbrite link here
Call: 07812 901366 (for more information)
Testimonials from previous participants:
Rebecca’s quiet and calm positivity makes anything seem possible (Ruth Gallagher)
One of the most useful sessions I have attended in a while! (Heather Todd)
Taking time out to focus on me. Something none of us do enough (Carol Bancroft)