The 3 Shires Coaching Group comprise the following:
- Qualified coaches
- Coaches in training
- Professionals interested in personal growth and developing it in others
Collectively we have a wide range of skills, experience and expertise, and our qualified coaches regularly join forces to work with clients across the country.
We meet monthly and focus on a range of coaching and personal development topics, which all add value to our ongoing CPD. For more information on our meetings, click here.
For information about our range of Membership options, click here.
All Shires Coaches adhere to a professional coaching body code of conduct and ethics, including:
Our 2017-18 Goals for the Group
- To attain an average attendance of 10 per meeting
- To trial a mentoring session for coaches in training
- To have a mix of speakers (3), coaching triads (3) and workshops during the year
We are committed to providing a purposeful, supportive environment for professionals in coaching and personal development, who are passionate about sharing and improving their skills, knowledge and experiences.
- To promote diversity, and respect all opinions and experiences
- To provide a platform that promotes coaching and personal development
- To promote open and honest discussions in a structured informal environment
- To have a sustainable group where those passionate about developing others can grow
Our Core Values
Sharing … The group provides great opportunities to share ideas, knowledge, expertise and experiences
Development … The group promotes continuous personal development, skills and business development
Inspiring … We encourage and motivate each other to be the best for ourselves and those we work with